Thursday, July 20, 2006

Rising temperatures extend record year: govt

Rising temperatures extend record year: govt - Yahoo! News (Reuters)

It sure keeps being freaking hot and humid here in SoCal. We started our hot and humid at least a month early - and just keep going.

And when it gets hot here, the ozone goes *way up* - always fun.

Maybe worst of all, at the coast (where I am) most people don't have AC. Never really needed it before - didn't get that hot.

We need it now.

It's time I got an air conditioner for this apartment. Can't do better than window AC, since this is an apartment. It's not as if I can install central air into it.

Okay, so when are we going to do something about this blasted global warming?!

Yes, I know that most places are too hot this Summer - I am most certainly not alone. Many, many are sharing my discomfort (discomfort - too mild of a word?).

No comments: