Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Update on Sierra Fire

Update on Sierra Fire

I'm really getting sick from this... Dizzy, headache, chest ache, trouble breathing. Started yesterday really, but it's worsening. Time for some more Albuterol, perhaps. Needed it last night so I could sleep. My heart was going too fast - a lack of oxygen thing - for me to fall asleep.

Back to the fire... This pisses me off. This is almost as bad as if an arsonist had started this fire:

"PRELIMINARY CAUSE OF FIRE: Escaped Prescription Burn" - quoting from the Update, the link at top.

I'm somewhat surprised that they didn't figure out this cause immediately - if they were the freaking ones who did it. Hmmm...?

So, the fire is 10% contained as of 2/7, 5:40 pm PT, and ash is falling down on the Orange Coast. We had two sunsets tonight - in both the eastern and western skies. A slight pale pink glow can be seen low on the eastern horizon now. No, not city lights -this is new and different.

No comments: