Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Update on Sierra Fire & Interesting Links

Update on Sierra Fire

Today's fire map from the Orange County Fire Authority: http://www.ocfa.org/docs/sierra_fire_map.htm

Health advice from the Sheriff-Coroner Dept., Orange County, regarding our smoke-filled air: http://www.ocfa.org/allriskcomsafety/2006smokeinair.pdf

We'll be having this bad air quality probably through the weekend. Get your rest, hydrate, take your asthma meds, stay indoors and keep windows shut...

Let me add to all this - it's HOT as bleep out there. 90 degrees here on the Orange Coast today! Rare even in August. Accordingly, add this heat to your health concerns as well.

I unpacked a fan first thing today - the apartment is so hot. I'm going to go hydrate now...

Take care of yourselves.

2 comments:

George Larson said...

Hey I don't want to sound rude but this does not look like the blog of a graphic designer.

I say this because I'm struggling to figure out how to make my blog visually appealing and I'm not doing well.

Good luck!

chm said...

Confession: This blog is a template. Thank you, Google. My graphic design energies are directed toward more lucrative ventures than this blog, quite frankly.

Good luck to you, too, and thanks for the reply.

I like Cheetos and Dr. Seuss, too.