Thursday, September 22, 2005

weather.com - Rita Projected Paths & Satellite Views

weather.com - Map Navigator - Projected Path

As I write, traffic jams and people running out of gas, literally, are a problem in Texas. Also, Rita has taken a slight turn toward the right, or east.

An aside: I sure am glad that Jet Blue plane landed safely at LAX. Glad for the people involved, and glad for me, as there is just too much disaster news lately. It leaves one with a near Armageddon feeling. No doubt I'm not alone in this sentiment. So, the happy outcome at LAX was especially refreshing and uplifting.

Related aside to the aside: There are times when one can watch too much CNN and read too much news. Now is one of those times.

Aside #3 - Apology for having asides that are longer than my message!

No comments: